Bespoke archaeology and cultural heritage travel learning experiences
Our mission is to bring Ireland’s cultural heritage to life by making it possible for people interested in archaeology, anthropology history to experience the excitement of a real archaeological research excavation.
We can provide unrivalled access to archaeological and historical monuments and places, and to the experts who surveyed, researched and excavated them.
Similarly, we can facilitate your visit to hidden Ireland’s spectacular architectural buildings, in the company of the owners and the architects who carried out their conservation.
We are happy to work with individuals, families, groups, tour operators and alumni / travel planners, to provide a truly unique tailor made itinerary to match your needs and interests.
- Journal Access and Continual Professional Development (dougsarchaeology.wordpress.com)
- Cultural Tourism Ireland, Black Friary, Trim (archaeology.co.uk)
- Trading Education – A Look at the Silk Road (optionsanimal.com)
- Employment: Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Archaelogy, McDonald Institute, University of Cambridge (fmrsi.wordpress.com)
- Caherconnell Archaeological Field School (archaeology.co.uk)