The 4th culent@athens event is coming
The next and final for this season Cultural Entrepreneurship talk ‘CULENT@ATHENS’ is happening on Thursday 19 June 2014 at the Orange Grove in downtown Athens.
To register click this LINK.
1. Cultural Entrepreneurship in Universities
– J Aldo Do Carmo Jr., PhD Researcher and Lecturer in Cultural Economics, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands
– Giorgos Frigkas, Head of Music Business & Advanced Audio Production programs, SAE Institute – Creative Media Education, Athens campus, Greece
2. Cultural/Creative collaborative spaces
– Jan Versteeg, Ambassador of the Kingdom of The Netherlands to Greece, Orange Grove
20-21.00 Discussion with participants
Posted on June 17, 2014, in Event News and tagged #CulEnt, Bios, culent@athens, cultural entrepreneurship, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Giorgos Frigkas, J Aldo Do Carmo Jr., Jan Versteeg, Olaaf Kuhlke, Orange Grove Athens, Romantso, SAE Institute-Creative Media Education, University of Minnesota-Duluth, Vassilis Charalambidis. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.