As I am looking for institutions and other types or organizations working on CulEnt, I came across ‘The Institute for Cultural Entrepreneurship for Museum Leaders’, located in Cooperstone, State of New York, USA (not NY town).
“The award-winning Institute for Cultural Entrepreneurship is an immersion program for mid-career museum, preservation, historic site and other arts and culture professionals designed to introduce business applications and principles of entrepreneurial thinking with the goal of expanding vision and leadership skills.”
ICE is an annual program for which professionals can apply every year by May 1st. It trains museum professionals in creativity, leadership, and entrepreneurship. It is a four day intensive program which brings museum professionals from all walks of life to ICE.
For more info, click here.
FIBICC (who I have mentioned before in this post) creates CULTUP, a program to support cultural entrepreneurship for Spanish nationals under 35 years old living in the UK.
[…] In this first phase of the program, young Spaniards living in Latin American and European countries will have the opportunity to specialize in management of cultural industries. The program will have two complementary phases, a face-to-face part (which will include training sessions and networking) and another on-line (which will involved a cultural entrepreneurship course and personal project advice).
In this link, http://culturalentrepreneur.org/blog/25-places-to-get-cultural-and-creative-entrepreneurship-training/, you can find 25 Places to Get Cultural and Creative Entrepreneurship Training. Those range from Universities to selected Centers. Have a look at this info and immerse into the training!
- Arc Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation
- Arts Enterprise: Art as Business as Art, UW-Madison Arts Institute
- Arts, Entertainment and Media Management, Columbia College Chicago
- Austin Conservatory of Professional Arts
- Centre for Cultural Research, University of Western Sydney
- Creative and Cultural Skills
- Creative Enterprise Network
- Creative Enterprise Project, British Council/Strathmore University
- Cultural Enterprise Office
- Cultural Leadership Programme
- Enterprise Centre for the Creative Arts
- First Cultural Entrepreneurship Institute at Cooperstown
- Global Center for Cultural Entrepreneurship Fellowship Program
- Institute for Arts Entrepreneurship
- Institute for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Institute for Cultural Enterprise
- Summer Cultural Entrepreneurship course at Academia Vitae
- Master of Arts, Creative Enterprise at Deakin University
- Master of Arts in Media and Creative Enterprise, Birmingham City University
- Master of Arts in Media and Creative Enterprise, University of Gloucestershire
- National Skills Academy for Creative and Cultural Skills
- QUT Creative Enterprise Australia
- Yarnteen Creative Centre
- Young Creative Entrepreneur Awards Programme
Also check out the extensive list in the sidebar of the Arts Entrepreneurship Educator’s Network.